-Minesto series is a non-aqueous, CLO-free metal cutting oil that can be used on all non-ferrous metals.
-Minesto series is widely used in cutting applications of high hardness parts, stainless steel and other carbon alloy steels.
-Suitable for processing machines: Turning, Turning, Milling, Threading, Drilling Saw...
- Good wear resistance.
- Good extreme pressure resistance.
- Increase machine tool life.
- Creates a bright, fine machined finish.
- Minimizes fogging when machining.
- Reduce production costs.
- Used for precision mechanical processing factories.
- Used for CNC automatic processing machines Drilling, mold making, turning, boring, cutting, tapping, ...
NOTES WHEN USING
Oil life depends on many factors such as contamination, oil flow, plant oil treatment method, machine operating conditions.
-Avoid contamination with impurities and other liquids from outside, If contamination occurs, it should be handled immediately.
-Contaminated oil can be treated by conventional techniques. Solid objects can be removed by netting, centrifugation, whirlpools, etc. Water and other contaminated liquids can be removed by sedimentation, surface skimming, etc.